The LRC Annual Meeting took place on Sunday, January 22nd at the Central Elementary Gym.
We approved Dennis Paulson for elder (3-year term).
We approved the 2023 budget which includes:
1. $144,000 for building.
2. An increase to GCF (Great Commission Fund).
3. Staff raises.
4. Six-months of funding for full-time student ministry +.
We also heard a lengthy presentation from Sheldon on the building progress:
1. Architectural, Structural and Site Civil plans are 99% complete.
2. Kinghorn Builders are getting subcontractor bids now.
3. Mechanical, electrical, plumbing bids will be “design/build”.
Building Committee Work Ahead:
1. Review/adjust mechanical, electrical, plumbing designs when received from subcontractors.
2. Review subcontractor bids with Kinghorn.
3. Determine total price when all bids received (late March)
When the pricing and financing are in place, we will call the body of LRC together for an informational meeting and vote to proceed.
Send in your questions HERE so we can give you an update if you missed the meeting.